Simple to use and ergonomic, the RESCUCENDER is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
- Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
- Simple to use, and ergonomic:
- -openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
- -independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
- -cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
- -large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
- -integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
|Material||aluminum, stainless steel, nylon|
|Certifications||CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use|
|Rope Compatibility||9-13 mm|
Write Your Own Review