Therm-a-Rest® Questar 20F/-6C Degree Down Sleeping Bag
As low as $359.95
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Therm-a-rest Questar 20F/-6C Degree Down Sleeping Bag -- This is the field-proven, feature-packed down bag you've always wanted. Therm-a-rest loaded this bag with the comfort features that their bags are known for. Therm-a-rest's SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing their Zoned Insulation to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in Therm-a-rest's onsite cold chamber to create their W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
|Weight||Short: 1 lb 14 oz | 840 g|
|Regular: 2 lb 3 oz | 990 g|
|Long: 2 lb 7 oz | 1120 g|
|Dimensions||Short: 29 x 73 x 4.5 in|
|Regular: 31.5 x 80 x 4.5 in|
|Long: 33 x 85 x 4.5 in|
|Length||Short: Fits up to 66 in | 168 cm|
|Regular: Fits up to 72 in | 183 cm|
|Long: Fits up to 78 in | 198 cm|
|Girth||Short: 58/58/44 in | 147/147/112 cm|
|Regular: 63/61/46 in | 160/155/117 cm|
|Long: 66/64/51 in | 168/163/130 cm|
|Packed Size||7.5 x 9 in | 19 x 23 cm|
|EN Comfort Rating||32 F | 0 C|
|EN Limit||20 F | -6 C|
|EN Extreme||-9 F | -23 C|
|Fill Weight||Short: 1 lb 1 oz | 470 g|
|Regular: 1 lb 3 oz | 540 g|
|Long: 1 lb 6 oz | 610 g|
|Materials||Fill: 650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Shell: 20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Lining: 20D Polyester Taffeta|
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included