As low as $99.99
The Nomad 10 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines. Redesigned for a more seamless solar charging experience, the Nomad 10 features a built-in Flip dock and adjustable kickstand that clicks and locks into place for added stability. Integrated USB port charges phones, power banks, and other small devices.
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
- Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do. Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
- RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
- Flip 12: Charges in 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 24: Charges in 4-8 Hours
- Flip 36: Charges in 6-12 Hours
- Sherpa 15: Charges in 2.5-5 Hours
- Guide 10: Charges in 3-6 Hours
- Venture 30: Charges in 4.5-9 Hours
- *Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
|USB||5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)|
|Weight||1.12 lb | 510 g|
|Dimensions||Unfolded: 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in | 24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm|
|Folded: 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in | 24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||6-7V|
Write Your Own Review