As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the Thermarest NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The ultralight sleeping pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
|Weight||Short: 6 oz | 170 g|
|Regular: 8.8 oz | 250 g|
|Long: 12 oz | 340 g|
|Dimensions||Short: 20 x 47 x 2.5 in | 51 x 119 x 6.4 cm|
|Regular: 20 x 72 x 2.5 in | 51 x 183 x 6.4 cm|
|Long: 25 x 77 x 2.5 in | 64 x 196 x 6.4 cm|
|Packed Dimensions||Short: 6 x 3.4 in | 15 x 9 cm|
|Regular: 6 x 3.6 in | 15 x 9 cm|
|Long: 7.5 x 3.8 in | 19 x 10 cm|
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Big On Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Write Your Own Review