Osprey Packs Nebula 32
As low as $130.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Osprey Nebula 32 -- If we’re being honest, the pack we reach for most often probably isn’t accompanying us to a mountain summit—it’s escorting us to the office or following us to class (with a mountain of work waiting for us). But that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have the same dedication to fit, durability, function and now, sustainability. Thoughtful features simplify your daily routine, and a soft, breathable backpanel and harness help make shouldering your daily essentials pleasant. Keep your belongings organized and easily accessible with a front-panel mesh pocket, internal storage and a TSA-approved laptop sleeve. Top and bottom compression straps help reduce volume and stabilize your load, while easy-to-reach side pockets hold your water bottle. Going for a spin or hike to unwind after work? The Nebula will be just as happy on your local trails as you are. Made from 100% recycled fabrics that are bluesign® approved.
|Capacity||1953 cu in | 32 L|
|Dimensions||19.29 x 12.2 x 11.42 in | 49 x 31 x 29 cm|
|Weight||2.119 lb | .961 kg|
- EVERYDAY NEEDS
- Available in a variety of volumes with unique organization and feature sets to carry you through the day—wherever it takes you.
- Multiple organization pockets, side stretch mesh pockets and a dedicated, padded laptop and document sleeve give you quick access to all your daily items.
- OUTDOOR APTITUDE
- Designed with comfortable, capable suspension and the same commitment to fit, features and fabrics as our technical packs.
- Separate TSA-compatible, full-zip clamshell with padded laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organization
- Scratch-resistant zip pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Zip organization pocket
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- AirScape®, ridge foam with Atilon framesheet
- Integrated BioStretch seams
- Spacer mesh over die-cut foam
- Removable web belt