Moon: Tucson - 1st Edition
As low as $14.99
Moon Tucson by Tim Hull See Tucson with a Local! Experience the laid-back atmosphere and vibrant culture of this artsy desert enclave with Tucson local Tim Hull. With Moon Tucson's curated advice, myriad activities, and local insight, you can experience the city your way.
Moon Travel Guides
- Strategic, flexible itineraries that can be adapted for your schedule, including: "The Best of Old Pueblo in Three Days," "Sonoran Desert Adventures," "Midtown Biking," and "Southwest Style"
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, how to get there, and how to get around
- The top sights and unique activities: Visit remnants of ancient cultures, or explore vestiges of the Old West's legendary conquistadores, cowboys, and outlaws. Browse galleries of Pueblo art, hit an eclectic fusion restaurant, and shop for one-of-a-kind Native American crafts. Find the best resorts for golfing or a spa day, taste phenomenal Mexican food, and discover the top spots to sample the local nightlife
- Detailed coverage of restaurants, shops, and nightlife
- Expert insight from Tucson local Tim Hull
- Suggestions for excursions outside of the city, including Kartchner Caverns and the Huachuca Mountains, Bisbee and Tombstone, the Border Region, and Willcox and the Chiricahua Mountains
- Thorough information, including background on the landscape, plants and animals, climate, and local culture
Write Your Own Review