Moon: Phoenix, Scottsdale & Sedona - 3rd Edition
As low as $8.99 Regular Price $17.99
Moon Phoenix, Scottsdale & Sedona by Lilia Menconi Make Your Escape with Moon Travel Guides! Wander world-class museums, relax in Scottsdale's resorts, and hike through red rocks in the Valley of the Sun with Moon Phoenix, Scottsdale & Sedona. With Moon's local insight, diverse activities, and expert tips on experiencing the best of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Sedona, you can plan your trip your way!
Moon Travel Guides
|Series||Travel Guide Series|
- Strategic itineraries, including a luxurious desert getaway, a family road trip, and a 10-day "Best of the Valley of the Sun"
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Must-see attractions and off-beat ideas for making the most of your trip: Explore the local art scene, from Native American exhibits to contemporary galleries. Taste the best Sonoran-style cuisine this side of the Mexican border. Luxuriate in five-star resorts, world-class spas, and gourmet restaurants. Go stargazing in Sedona, or clubbing in Scottsdale. Browse new-agey shops or high-end boutiques, hike water-carved canyons and climb mountains, or go golfing at one of nearly 200 courses. Discover the rich culture of the Native American people who first settled the Valley, and venture to the leafy respite of Oak Creek Canyon to witness the red-rock monoliths
- Honest advice from Phoenix local Lilia Menconi on when to go and where to stay, with special focus on the best resorts in the area
- In-depth coverage of all three cities, including the Apache Trail and Superstition Mountains
- Recommendations for visitors with disabilities and for traveling with kids
- Thorough background on the culture, environment, wildlife, and history
Write Your Own Review