MiniWorks® Ex Water Filter System
Compact and light, this little filter is perfect for day hikes or extended trips. Ceramic quality and field maintainability at a great price makes the MiniWorks EX a terrific value.
- Fill a 1-liter container in just one minute
- Ceramic filter can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery; no tools are required for complete disassembly
- A solid block carbon eliminates odors, improves taste and removes iodine, chlorine and most chemicals and pesticides
- AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed
- If your filter clogs, simply take it apart, clean it, and put it back together. The thread stop will keep you from over-tightening the parts
- An integrated adapter base lets you screw your MSR filter directly onto wide-mouth Nalgene bottles and all MSR Hydration Bags
- An inlet foam pre-filter removes large debris, and their patented inlet float keeps the intake hose off the stream bottom, extending the life of your cartridge
- An indicator gauge that lets you know when its time to replace your ceramic cartridge
- By using a bubble of trapped air, the AirSpring Accumulator pushes more water through in less time. On down stroke the air bubble is compressed, storing some of the pump force, on the up stroke, the bubble expands pushing water the cartridge.
- Weight: 16.3 oz
- **If you are concerned about viruses, treat the water before or after filtering with a disinfectant such as chlorine or iodine.
Write Your Own Review