The Sawyer Mini Filter is an ultra light 2 ounces, and compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It’s also versatile, you can drink water directly, attach to the Sawyer Squeeze Pouches, use inline, or even attach to bottled water. This Mini Filter uses the same exclusive 0.1 micron hollow fiber membrane filter used in other Sawyer filters.
|Includes||0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane mini filter, One 16 oz. reusable squeeze pouch, Cleaning plunger (syringe), Filter tip cap, drinking straw, and instructions|
- Ultra Light: Only 2 ounces
- Versatile: Drink instantly from the pouch or straw, dispense or share, use inline on a hydration pack, or screw onto bottled water
- Long Lasting: Filter up to 100,00 gallons from any freshwater lake, river, or stream.
- Effective: Removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli) and 99.9999% or protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia) without using chemicals.
- How it works:
- From technology used in medical dialysis, the 0.1 micron absolute filter uses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes. Water is drawn through the side walls of the tubes into their hollow center and out the end of the tubes, while harmful bacteria and protozoa is trapped on the outer walls of the tubes.
- Up to 1000,000 Gallons:
- Sawyer filters are so robust, they can be backwashed with high pressures and reused over and over. Simply use the included cleaning plunger (syringe) to backwash the filter when it slows down or clogs.
- EXCEEDS EPA RECOMMENDATIONS FOR REMOVABLE RATES. Removes 99.99999% of ALL harmful bacteria including E. coli, salmonella, and bacteria which causes cholera and typhoid. Removes 99.9999% of protozoa such as cryptosporidium and giardia.