Micro Vario Cor-Tec TA
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
LEKI Micro Vario Cor-Tec TA -- LEKI expands its popular Micro folding pole construction with their best selling Aergon COR-TEC grips at a very attractive price point for this technology. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified Speed??Lock Plus provides a secure 20cm adjustment range. Includes travel/stow bag. Sold as a pair.
110 - 130 cm
|Shaft Diameter||18|16|14 mm|
|Materials||Aluminium (HTS 6.5)|
|Length||110 - 130 cm adjustable|
|Weight||288 g / pole|
|Pack Size||38 cm|
- Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Compatible with every Flextip
- Effective protection against sinking in
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.