Salomon X Ultra 4 GORE-TEX -- Get ready to power through uphills and descents with the updated X-ULTRA 4 GTX. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis
- Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride.
- Active Support
- These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Protective toecap
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective mudguard
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free
- To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.