Men's Sawtooth II Mid
As low as $135.00
Serious trail lovers can breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of the Sawtooth II Mid’s mesh vent panels for added breathablity. Its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar offers added comfort with a redesigned heel counter to secure your foot for unbeatable, all-day comfort.
|Materials||Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|Weight||M9(1/2 PR): 17.3 oz./490 grams|
- Their proprietary insole is what they're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Write Your Own Review