The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but equally sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle. Enjoy the unbeatable comfort and performance of a shoe designed to go mile-for-mile with you on your favorite outdoor pursuits.
|Upper||Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|3D molded heel counter|
|Midsole||Dual density EVA|
|Outsole||Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.|
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Wide shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.