Injinji Run Lightweight No Show
As low as $13.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Say goodbye to blisters with Injinji Run toesocks. The Run series offers innovative, restriction-free movement and eliminates skin on skin friction, which is one of the primary causes of blisters. The five-toe sleeve design and superior fiber construction keep feet dry and protected while running on any surface, at any distance. From training runs to race day, Injinji running socks will go the distance by keeping your feet protected in any shoe. The no-show length rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe.
|Materials||Fiber content: 28% COOLMAX® 67% Nylon 5% Lycra®|
|Sizing||SM: 5-7.5 M | 6-8.5 F|
|MD: 8-10.5 M | 9-11.5 F|
|LG: 11-13 M | 12+ F|
|XL: 13.5+ M|
- 200 Needle Count
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Arch Support
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Better Grip
- Injinji socks allow for better gripping and balance inside your shoe.
- Blister Prevention
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.