Royal Robbins Men's Long Distance Traveler Long Sleeve
As low as $80.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
A long trip requires versatility, performance and comfort. The Long Distance Traveler Long Sleeve has it all. Temperature-activated thermoregulation technology and excellent breathability and ventilation to keep you comfortable as the heat rises. Enhanced Odor Control tech keeps you fresh for days on end. With UPF protection and a hidden zippered passport pocket behind the left chest pocket, this is your new, go-to adventure travel shirt. And if you're environmentally friendly, remember that it's built with bluesign® approved fabric featuring eco-conscious Sorona® fibers which give it a silky smooth hand and fantastic stretch with durability. Eco-conscious Sorona® fibers give this breathable, moisture wicking fabric a soft hand, durability and a hint of stretch, making it ideal for active travel. Anti Odor technology keeps the adventurer odor free. Melange fabric eliminates the dreaded techy sheen.
|Materials||Diablo Melange Blend: 3.4 oz. 50% Sorona® Polyester, 50% Polyester|
- Core multi-climate adventure travel shirt
- Anti Odor technology keeps the adventurer odor free
- Thermo Reg technology mesh under the upper back ventilation panel – ultra-wicking technology for maximum temperature regulation
- Hidden zipper passport pocket on the chest
- Back chimney vent for added breathability and secure tabs to keep rolled-up sleeves from slipping
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
- Stretch for range of motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
- UPF protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s uv radiation exposure significantly.
- Eco-conscious fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- Quick dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
- Ventilation. Let’s air pass through the garment, so you stay cool as the temperature rises.