OluKai Men's Kipi
As low as $75.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Olukai Kipi -- Hawai‘i lifeguards log an incredible amount of beach time, both in and out of the water. They understand the importance of seamlessly moving between ocean and land without missing a step. Tested and approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, the Kipi sandal transitions between water and land as nimbly as these lifeguards do.
- Water-ready build tested and approved by the HLA, features decorative strap stitching welded hook logo, laser footbed detail, and a custom jacquard webbing tag, which represents the traditional colors of the HLA.
- Water-resistant synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft comfortable nylon toe post.
- Compression molded EVA midsole with brushed dropin ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Non-marking Wet Grip Rubber outsole lugged and siped for added traction on land and wet surfaces.
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.