As low as $75.00
Olukai Kipi -- Hawai‘i lifeguards log an incredible amount of beach time, both in and out of the water. They understand the importance of seamlessly moving between ocean and land without missing a step. Tested and approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, the Kipi sandal transitions between water and land as nimbly as these lifeguards do.
- Water-ready build tested and approved by the HLA, features decorative strap stitching welded hook logo, laser footbed detail, and a custom jacquard webbing tag, which represents the traditional colors of the HLA.
- Water-resistant synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft comfortable nylon toe post.
- Compression molded EVA midsole with brushed dropin ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Non-marking Wet Grip Rubber outsole lugged and siped for added traction on land and wet surfaces.
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
Write Your Own Review