The LOWA Hunter GTX Evo Extreme is designed for hunters who are chasing big game in extremely rugged, above-tree-line terrain. With an extra-high shaft for superb ankle support, and a high wall rubber rand for protection against abrasion, the Hunter provides outstanding performance, warmth and comfort in tough fall & winter conditions. It is compatible with strap-on crampons and snow spikes. Durably waterproof/breathable.
|Lining||GORE-TEX® with Primaloft® insulation|
- UPPER: Nubuck leather
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with Primaloft® insulation for added warmth. A LOWA patented design
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushion - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- 10 inches tall