The Oboz Firebrand II Low Leather features a waterproof treated leather upper paired with the versatility of Oboz's Sawtooth midsole and outsole bring unbeatable comfort and protection packaged in a lower-volume profile.
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather|
|Weight (Per Shoe)||Size 9: 17.9 oz | 507 g|
- O FIT Insole™
- Oboz's proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole
- Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole
- A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Rubber Toe Cap
- Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Standard - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Wide - Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Standard Shoe — Medium-Low volume feet tend to be narrower with lower arches and insteps.
- Wide Shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.