Men's Expedition 8000 Evo RD
As low as $1,150.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The LOWA Expedition 8000 Evo RD is an extreme high altitude, insulated, double boot with integrated gaiter. Developed in conjunction with world-renowned mountaineer, Rolf Dujmovits. Reflective technologies retain heat. High outside TI-Zip closure on Schoeller fabric gaitor for weather protection and durability. Automatic crampon compatible. Unisex sizing.
|Weight||(Men's 9): 6.00 lbs|
- UPPER: Cordura® with full length TI-Zip.
- LINING: Aveolite, DURATHERM®, Alu-coated PE Foam, 400 gram Primaloft® insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX®.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Teton, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated with fleece.
- SHANK: 6mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.