Darn Tough Men's Coolmax® Run Quarter Ultra-Lightweight Running Sock
As low as $18.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Darn Tough Coolmax® Run Quarter Ultra-Lightweight Running Sock -- Darn Tough swapped out Merino Wool for Coolmax® in this 1/4 sock redesign. Allergic, vegan, whatever the reason, we’re just happy you’re getting after it. With trail-ready coverage, plush upper ribbing, performance arch support and targeted cushioning you’ll tackle the most demanding miles comfortably.
|Materials||48% Coolmax Polyester 47% Nylon 5% Lycra Spandex|
|Sizing||MD: 8-9.5 M | 10-11.5 F|
|LG: 10-12 M | 12-14 F|
|XL: 12.5-14.5 M|
- Synthetic COOLMAX® yarns are vegan and help feet stay cool and dry while running.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile Coolmax® socks keep your feet in their comfort zone for miles. Vegan friendly.
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a running sneaker.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.