When the winds are gusting and heavy snow is falling at basecamp, pull on the Marmot Mt. Tyndall Pants. PrimaLoft® Silver insulation keeps you warm and conserves your energy in extreme cold. Full-length side zippers with snap closures make it easy to take these snow pants on and off, or adjust your inner layers and boots. Their knees are articulated to improve mobility in and out of the tent, and reinforced for abrasion-resistance. An adjustable drawcord hem creates a custom fit.
|Materials||100% Nylon Grid Ripstop 1.2 oz/yd | 100% Nylon Grid Ripstop 2.5 oz/yd|
|Weight||1 lb 2.8 oz | 533 g|
- Lightweight, breathable PrimaLoft® Silver insulation offers warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- Full-length separating side zippers with snap closure; Zippered thigh pocket
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability; Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Adjustable drawcord leg openings
- Elastic adjustable waist with zip fly