The classic Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms are your go-anywhere all-around baselayer, made with 100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Materials||5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control|
|Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved|
|Fair Trade Certified™ sewn|
|Weight||164 g | 5.8 oz|
- The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic waistband for added next-to-skin comfort. Locker loop for hang-drying.
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly and flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn