Men's 8000 Meter Mitt
On the Marmot 8000 Meter's bucket list: Denali, Aconcagua, and Karakorum. This high-altitude master features GORE-TEX® fabric that’s waterproof and windproof yet breathable and packable, a removable PrimaLoft® 700-fill-power-down mitt for extreme warmth, and moisture-wicking, 3-dimensional DriClime® lining that keeps your hands safe from the elements. The durable carabiner loop helps with accessibility and won't interfere with your harness, ropework, or ascenders. Leather-reinforced palms increase durability and last longer, so you can take them from one epic adventure to another.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Lightweight, breathable PrimaLoft® insulation offers warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- Durable carabiner loop for easy attachment keeps gloves accessible and out of the elements
- Leather-reinforced palms for durability
- Removable 700-fill-down liner mitten
Write Your Own Review