Injinji Liner Crew Wool
As low as $15.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The Injinji Liner Crew Wool is the ultimate baselayer sock for your hiking and trekking adventures. By wrapping each toe in Merino wool, this sock prevents blister-causing skin-on-skin friction and keeps your feet comfortable and dry by wicking moisture away from your skin. Layer the Liner Crew Wool with an outer sock for added cushion and protection, or wear it solo as a soft, lightweight day-hike option.
|Materials||Fiber content: 74% Merino Wool 22% Nylon 4% Lycra®|
|Sizing||SM: 5-7.5 M | 6-8.5 F|
|MD: 8-10.5 M | 9-11.5 F|
|LG: 11-13 M | 12+ F|
|XL: 13.5+ M|
- 200 Needle Count
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Blister Prevention
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Anti Odor
- Merino Wool naturally resists odor-causing bacteria by absorbing and expelling moisture.
- Natural Fibers
- Merino Wool fibers are inherently renewable and biodegradable.
- UV Protection
- Merino Wool helps block harmful UV rays.