New for 2019, the Legacy Lite COR-TEC AS is the culmination of LEKI's 60+ years experience in designing and producing their own trekking poles. Featuring Ultralite, high-tensile strength Aluminum shafts along with LEKI's Dynamic Suspension System antishock and innovative Evocon COR-TEC grips, Legacy also includes the next generation SpeedLock Plus which is not only smaller and stronger than our previous design, but further reduces overall weight and enhances the swingweight on the trail. The antishock feature reduces peak pole impacts by as much as 40% to protect muscles, joints and ligaments.
100 - 135 cm
|Shaft Diameter||16|14|12 mm|
|Materials||Aluminium (HTS 6.0)|
|Locking Mechanism||Speed Lock +|
|Length||100 - 135 cm adjustable|
|Weight||252 g / pole|
|Pack Size||68 cm|
- PA Safety EVOCON grip featuring an easily adjustable strap with a Safety release mechanism and a optimised non-slip surface.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Compatible with every Flextip
- Effective protection against sinking in
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.