This FoldingGuide covers 53 mammals, both large and small, found in the region, including bats, moles, rabbits, as well as the large signature mammals of the region such as elk, bears, foxes, and deer. The Southwest region extends from Reno Nevada in the northwest, southward the Mohave Desert, eastward to eastern Texas and northeastward to the Colorado/New Mexico border. It includes portions of Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas.
Earth Sky + Water, LLC
|Author||Fiona A. Reid|
|Illustrator||Fiona A. Reid|
|Publisher||Earth Sky + Water, LLC|
- Illustrations and text are by Fiona Reid, accomplished naturalist, author and illustrator of the Peterson Field Guide to Mammals™, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. She lives in Milton, Ontario.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4? X 9?.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know