Kid's Rambler Sombrero
The Outdoor Research Rambler Sombrero features a wide brim that offers shade on bright summer days when the opportunity to explore a mysterious lake shore is too good to pass up. With lightweight UPF 30 fabric, sun exposure is kept at bay. A drawcord adjustment keeps this hat secure on blustery days, and the brim floats in case your kiddo drops it in water in pursuit of her new pet frog.
|Materials||100% Supplex® nylon|
|Weight||(Size Medium) 2.4 oz.|
|Size||Small: 1-3 Years|
|Medium: 3-6 Years|
|Large: 6-12 Years|
- Protective SolarSield™ construction
- UPF 30
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- Wicking TransAction™ headband
- External drawcord adjustment
- Break-away chin cord
- Products with the UPF symbol are made of UV-resistant fabrics that protect the wearer from exposure to intense sunlight and are constructed for maximum protection.