Instinct 2 Solar - Tactical Edition
As low as $499.99
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Garmin Instinct 2 Solar - Tactical Edition -- This rugged GPS smartwatch is equipped with tactical-specific features and has solar charging to keep you going.
|Materials||Lens: Power Glass™|
|Bezel & Case: Fiber-reinforced Polymer|
|Dimensions||45 x 45 x 4.6 mm|
|Wrist Circumference||135-230 mm|
|Display Size||0.9 x 0.9 in | 23 x 23 mm|
|Display Resolution||176 x 176 px|
|Display Type||Monochrome, Sunlight-visible, Transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery Life||Smartwatch: Up to 28 days/Unlimited with solar*|
|Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 65 days/Unlimited with solar*|
|GPS: Up to 30 hours/48 hours with solar**|
|Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70 hours/370 hours with solar**|
|Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 32 days/Unlimited with solar*|
|*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions|
|**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions|
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
- ENGINEERED FOR ENDURANCE
- This rugged watch is water-rated to 100 meters and is thermal and shock resistant, rated to MIL-STD-810. Plus, with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, this device is built to endure.
- DESIGNED TO DO YOU
- Bold colors and high-contrast displays let you show the world that you do things your own way.
- GET MORE BATTERY OUT OF LIFE
- Go longer than ever with solar charging with unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode1. Plus, power manager lets you extend battery life by controlling what settings and sensors draw power.
- NIGHT VISION COMPATIBILITY
- Switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen designed to be read by night vision goggles.
- STEALTH MODE
- Go dark by enabling stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication.
- DUAL-FORMAT GPS
- Dual-format GPS coordinates with latitude and longitude references offer unparalleled situational awareness.
- KILL SWITCH
- If security becomes an issue, the kill switch wipes the device of all user memory.
- JUMPMASTER MODE
- Calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines while navigating to your objective once you’ve jumped.
- TACTICAL ACTIVITY
- See time, pace, time of day, elevation and your location in both coordinate types.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT
- Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- TRACBACK® ROUTING
- Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store app on your compatible smartphone.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
- When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection2.
- CALENDAR VIEW
- Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- SYNC WITH THE GARMIN CONNECT™ APP
- See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
- Do whatever you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga and more.
- HIIT WORKOUTS
- This activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- RECOVERY TIME
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- VO2 MAX
- Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- MTB DYNAMICS
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
- Get estimated heart rate3 data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- STRESS TRACKING
- Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- PULSE OX
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor4 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- FITNESS AGE
- This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Get tips to lower your fitness age.
- INTENSITY MINUTES
- Track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- HYDRATION TRACKING
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- 1 Assumes all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- 2 When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety
- 3 Activity tracking accuracy
- 4 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.