Hiking Northern Arizona features 120 of the finest trails in this spectacular region. When southern deserts are hot, escape to the high alpine trails outside Flagstaff. When mountains are snow-covered, enjoy treks through wildflowers in the Red Rock area around Sedona. Also included are hikes near Williams, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, and Jerome. Updated and revised, this edition of Hiking Northern Arizona offers outings that are suited to day hikers and veteran backpackers alike, making it the perfect sourcebook for exploring the breathtaking countryside that makes up Northern Arizona.
|Date Published||June 3, 2008|
|Dimensions||9 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches|
- Accurate directions to trailheads and detailed trail descriptions
- Easy-to-follow maps with GPS coordinates for the trailheads
- Trail Finder Chart to help you choose the perfect hike
- Difficulty ratings, elevation gains/losses, and more for every featured hike
- Area-specific tips on safety, hiking ethics, plants and animals, preserving the environment and more