Falcon Guides Hiking Canyonlands And Arches National Parks: A Guide To More Than 100 Great Hikes
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks: A Guide To More Than 60 Great Hikes by Bill Schneider Lace up your boots and sample more than sixty of the finest hiking trails in southeastern Utah, where the breathtaking canyons, multicolored sandstone arches, and magnificent spires of Canyonlands and Arches National Parks provide the setting for countless outdoor adventures. Let veteran hiker Bill Schneider lead you past eight sandstone arches on the Devils Garden Trail in Arches National Park; take you over slickrock to the Harvest Scene panel in the remote Maze District; and show you the sweeping view of White Rim Country through awesome Mesa Arch in the Island in the Sky District. With Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks in hand, you'll discover the most spectacular trails and amazing scenery Utah's red rock country has to offer.
|Dimensions||6 x 9.1 x 1.1 in|
- Accurate directions to popular as well as less-traveled trails
- In-depth trail information
- Difficulty ratings for each hike
- Detailed trail maps
- GPS coordinates for all trailheads
- Outstanding color photography
- Whether you're a day-tripper or long-distance hiker, old hand or novice, you'll find trails suited to every ability and interest in Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.