Sea to Summit X-Pot -- The Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovation, space-saving capability and functionality features. The real beauty of X-Cookware is its ability to collapse and nest neatly with other pieces in the series into a small disc that can easily slide into a backpack, canoe bag or camping box.
|Dimensions||1.4L: 7.5 x 2.5 in|
|2.8L: 8.4 x 4.7 in|
|Packed Size||1.4L: 7.5 x 1.5 in|
|2.8L: 8.4 x 1.5 in|
|Weight||1.4L: 9 oz | 250 g|
|2.8L: 11.5 oz | 325 g|
Sea to Summit
- BPA free, heat resistant silicone – built to EU food-grade standards
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking
- Durable translucent strainer lid
- Stainless steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability
- Be used with a two-burner camp stove? Yes. The key is to keep the flame pattern of the burner inside the ring printed on the base of the pot (and keep the heat lower – the bases conduct heat really well).
- Be used with an induction stove? No. The X-Pot alloy base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work. Caution is needed with high output radiant home/van stoves – the X-Pot can quickly boil dry if not watched.
- Be used on Domestic Stoves? Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If X-Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry.
- Be washed in a dishwasher? No. The caustic cleanser will damage the anodization.