Sigma Cook Set 1.1
As low as $54.95
If ‘dinner for one’ means ‘the opportunity to get really creative with your backcountry cooking skills’, this is the ideal camp kitchen set for you. Serve straight from the Sigma™ Pot into the ergonomically-shaped bowl and mug (remember – nobody is going to fight you for leftovers…) The 1.2L Sigma™ Pot of the 1.1 Cook Set is made of durable, abrasion resistant polished stainless steel for an easy-to-clean cooking surface. The Pivot-Lock™ handle locks firmly in place, the unique slotted pattern in the lid strains perfectly and the silicone Lid-Keep™ lets you rest the lid on the side of the pot. Delta Light™ tableware comprising a Delta Light Bowl and Delta™ Insul Mug nest neatly inside the pot forming a lightweight solo camp kitchen set.
- Be washed in a dishwasher? Yes. The pots do not have an anodized finish which would be damaged by the caustic cleanser used in dishwashers; (the bowls and mugs are dishwasher safe).
- Be used on an open fire? Only with care. The silicone-rubber grip of the pot handle could be damaged by the heat of a fire or contact with flames (bowls and mugs should not be exposed to open flame).
- Be used with an induction stove? No. Induction stoves require pots made of a magnetic material (neither the Sigma™ or Alpha Pots will work).
- The Sigma™ Pots
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- The Set
- Securely nests together at 3.8” / 96 mm tall
- Includes dishcloth
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
Sea to Summit
|Materials||Marine-grade stainless steel, Dinnerware uses glass-reinforced polypropylene and the mug has a neoprene sleeve for insulation|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 3.8 in | 165 x 96 mm|
|Weight||Set: 13.9 oz | 610 g|
|1.2L pot: 8.8 oz|
Write Your Own Review