Heed Drink - Single Serving
As low as $1.95
Most “sports drinks” are the same—lots of sugar, salt, and citric acid. HEED is your healthy, subtle-flavored alternative—complex carbohydrates, a balanced electrolyte profile, and essential nutrients balance blood sugar, buffer lactic acid, and ensure long-lasting energy. Xylitol and stevia are tooth-friendly sweeteners.
- Sustained energy, no sugar crash
- Reduces cramps
- Buffers lactic acid
- Supports dental health
- INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN:
- Maltodextrin – A high-glycemic index (GI) complex carbohydrate, ideal for providing fast-acting, long-lasting energy during exercise and for replenishing the body’s glycogen stores after exercise.
- Xylitol – This natural sweetener is found in a variety of fibrous fruits and vegetables. It promotes oral health, as it does not ferment and support the acid-producing bacteria that cause tooth decay. NOTE: It is believed that xylitol is unsafe for consumption by dogs; therefore, we do not recommend you feed your dog any xylitol-containing products, including HEED or Recoverite.
- Full-spectrum electrolyte profile – The complete profile of sodium, chloride, calcium, magnesium, and potassium helps maintain performance of many important bodily functions during exercise, while also helping protect against muscle cramping.
- L-Carnosine – One of the most versatile and beneficial nutrients available. It buffers lactic acid during exercise and offers antioxidant support.
- Glycine – This amino acid is beneficial for aiding with muscle tissue repair, protecting collagen in joints, and reducing joint pain. Additionally, glycine has a naturally sweet taste, contributing to HEED’s delicious flavor.
- L-Tyrosine – Aids in the functioning of the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands, which are responsible for the production and regulation of numerous key hormones. This contributes to increased performance levels and decreased recovery time.
- Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
- Chromemate® brand chromium polynicotinate – This trace mineral helps regulate blood sugar and plays a vital role in the synthesis of glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Write Your Own Review