As low as $1.40
Unlike other similar-looking products on the market, Hammer Gel’s complex carbohydrates, all-natural ingredients, and pH-balancing formula are easily digestible, and provide quick-acting yet long-lasting energy in a convenient, tasty, concentrated form. The addition of branched-chain amino acids helps to prevent muscle tissue breakdown while reducing fatigue.
- Rock-solid sustained energy
- No sugar crash
- Easy to digest, no GI distress
- Only Espresso and Tropical flavors contain caffeine, 50 mg for Espresso and 25 mg for Tropical per serving.
- All flavors EXCEPT Montana Huckleberry are Gluten Free
- INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN:
- Maltodextrin – A high-glycemic index (GI) complex carbohydrate, ideal for providing fast-acting, long-lasting energy during exercise and for replenishing the body’s glycogen stores after exercise.
- Energy Smart® (Grape Juice, Rice Dextrin) – This all-natural, low-sugar sweetener plays an important role in Hammer Gel’s delicious flavor while contributing minimally to the overall carbohydrate content. Energy Smart® is certified non-GMO, gluten-free, and allergen-free.
- Citric Acid – Used in minimum amounts to meet FDA requirements for acidity levels. Hammer Gel contains less citric acid than comparable products.
- Salt – Minimally added for preservation, flavor, and digestive support. It is not a source of electrolytes (see Endurolytes® product line).
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine – The branched-chain amino acids (BCAA’s) protect against muscle tissue breakdown, while also helping alleviate fatigue.
- L-Alanine – This amino acid is used to help meet energy demands, particularly when the body’s carbohydrates stores are running low.
- Potassium Chloride – Source of potassium and sodium.
- Cultured Dextrose (Used in pouches and some jugs) – FDA-approved, all-natural preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate (Used in some jugs) – FDA-approved preservative.
Write Your Own Review