As low as $299.95
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Featuring vibrant color, angular patterning reminiscent of mountainscapes, and a competitive price, the new Aurora™ screams fun and livability. Steep side walls provide for massive interior volume, while two doors and two vestibules allow for plenty of room for spreading out and storing gear. This versatile and inviting home for adventure features high-quality materials and is ideal for car camping, but light enough for backpacking. The included footprint, Light Pockets™, duffel storage bag, and gear pockets complete the package.
|Weight||Minimum: 5 lb 5 oz | 2140 g|
|Packed: 6 lb 8 oz | 2950 g|
|Packed Size||23 x 7.5 in | 58 x 19 cm|
|Peak Height||44 in | 111.75 cm|
|Floor Area||44 sq ft | 4.1 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 72 in | 223.5 x 183 cm|
|Vestibule Area||2 x 9.2 sq ft | 0.9 sq m|
|Materials||Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum 9.5mm pole / 1 Aluminum 9.5mm pole|
|Canpoy: 30D Polyester/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly & Floor: 68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
- Strikingly vertical walls for massive interior volume.
- Two doors & vestibules for ample gear storage and access.
- Included footprint extends life of tent floor.
- Built-in snaps for Pawprint™ so four-legged buddies can join.
- Strutted vents in the fly for excellent air circulation.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Gear Pockets™ offer ample storage for personal items.
- This tent is safer for you and the environment as it uses no restricted chemical substances, or other added chemicals for flame-resistance, and meets CGSB-182.1 requirements for flammability.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Drawstring stuff sack