Hiking California's Trinity Alps Wilderness: a Guide To the Areas Greatest Hiking Adventures
As low as $9.99 Regular Price $19.95
Tucked away in a remote corner of northwest California, the Trinity Alps is more than half a million acres of rugged and uncrowded backcountry. Included in this guide are fifty-two routes from a writer who has been hiking in the Trinity for more than 20 years.
|Published||May 20, 2014|
|Dimensions||9 x 6.1 x .6 in|
- Up-to-date trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues
- Detailed trail maps and GPS coordinates
- Difficulty ratings and average hiking times
- A Trail Finder for the best hikes with dogs, with children, for great views, or for wildlife viewing
- Information on fees and permits, contacts, attractions, restaurants, accommodations, and canine compatibility
- Leave No Trace and wilderness safety tips and techniques
- Many with full-color maps and photos!
Write Your Own Review