Hike The Parks: Redwood National & State Parks: Best Day Hikes, Walks, And Sights
As low as $16.95
Hike the Parks: Redwood National & State Parks is the first in a new series of national park hiking guides that feature an easy-to-use design, pocket-sized format, and full-color photos and maps, with top trails detailed alongside top sights. These public lands offer a breathtaking setting of giant trees that have survived dinosaurs by millions of years.
- 38 of the best day-hiking options, from nature walks to more challenging routes
- Distance and elevation in US and metric measurements
- Information on visitors centers, campgrounds, sights, permits, fees, park facts, and more
- Resources for park "gateway towns"
- 1- and 3-day itineraries for visitors
- Overview of the parks’ flora and fauna
Write Your Own Review