Are you a first-timer about to take your inaugural trek? Are you a veteran hiker looking to be even more efficient when enjoying the sport you love? Are you someone in between? Then look no further than expert trekker Ann Brown’s Hike Smart, the definitive guide to efficient and enjoyable hiking for all levels of experience. So whether you’re about to embark on your first hike or your hundred-and-first, Hike Smart is the only guide you’ll need to ensure that you have your most enjoyable, and smartest trek yet.
|Published||April 18, 2017|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 in|
Ingram Publisher Services
- Compiling knowledge from more than thirty years of hiking, Hike Smart includes hundreds of tips, tactics, and techniques all aimed at helping you become a better hiker. Within these pages, you’ll find:
- Dozens of trail dos and don’ts
- Pointers on choosing the right gear for your hike—with an emphasis on boots and packs
- Advice on negotiating different terrains
- Recommendations on how-to deal with unexpected on-trail situations
- Stories and interviews from hikers who’ve conquered tough trails
- Beautiful color photos of some of America’s most majestic hikes
- And much more!