One Grill fits all. Your Wolf and Grizzly Grill provides three versatile height options for grilling in every environment. WG Grill is compact, yet rugged. It supports 30 lbs. of weight with ease, so go ahead and use your Dutch oven or cast-iron pan. Whether you're lightweight backpacking or casually car camping, your Grill can handle any adventure. Don't forget to pair the grill with Fire Safe for a complete cooking kit. Fire Set's ferrocerium rod delivers consistent sparks from the first use to the last. The rod is 100% ferrocerium all the way to the core, so you can light your campfire with every last inch.
|Weight||Grill: 1 kg | 2.20 lb|
|Fire Set: 64 g | 2.23 oz|
|Materials||Grill: 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fire Set: Knife Steel, Ferrocerium, Nylon, Jute|
|Weight Capacity||30 lb|
|Life Span||20,000 Strikes|
Wolf & Grizzly
- COMPACT FORM
- With a foldable frame and rollable grill surface, your Grill is ready for any adventure. It fits easily in a backpack, bug-out bag, or the saddlebags on a bike or four-wheeler
- TWO PARTS, THAT’S IT
- Wolf & Grizzly designed your Grill to set up quickly and easily. There are no small pieces to lose or break and no complicated assembly. Just unfold the frame, attach the surface to all four corners and you’re cooking in seconds.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
- Every component of your Grill – from the frame to the bolts – is made of 304 Stainless Steel. That means your Grill is safe to cook on, has a high heat tolerance, and will age beautifully over time.
- BUG-OUT BAG ESSENTIAL
- You should always carry multiple ways to start a campfire. Fire Set strikes at all altitudes and even in wet conditions, making it a perfect addition to all of your survival and everyday carry kits
- ALWAYS PREPARED
- Every Fire Set comes with a strip of dried jute embedded within the paracord strap. In an emergency, just cut the paracord, pull out the jute, and use it as kindling for your sparks.
- STRONG SPARKS EVERY TIME
- The ferro rod’s large surface area makes striking easy and lets you reliably generate sparks up to 5400 F
- KNIFE STEEL STRIKER
- Fire Set’s striker can be sharpened the same way you’d sharpen your field knife or multi-tool. This lets you extend the life of your fire starter and get the most out of every strike