Darn Tough Decade Stripe Micro Crew Midweight With Cushion -- Ten years ago, Darn Tough created the Stripes sock, a well-rounded trail hiking staple in the Darn Tough arsenal. Today, we celebrate a decade of durability, comfort, and Merino Wool warmth with a new design. Who knows, these socks might just last you the next decade (they will). See y’all at the next reunion.
|Materials||58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex|
|Sizing||SM: 4.5-7 F|
|MD: 7.5-9.5 F|
|LG: 10-11.5 F|
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.