As low as $290.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The LOWA Z-6S is a rugged, multi-function boot designed for demanding missions, while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots provide the walking comfort of light hiking boots, with the support and projection of hard duty, backpacking boots.
|Upper||Hydrophobic Split Leather and Cordura|
|Outsole||LOWA Cross Duty|
|Weight (Pair)||2.80 lbs|
- UPPERS: Extra-rugged 2.0MM Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions, while the perforated leather helps feet stay dry
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing, meeting jump boot requirements
- LINING: Dri-Lex 3D®, a soft nylon, breathable, fabric with excellent wicking capabilities. Keeps feet cool and dry in hot, desert climates.
- MIDSOLE: Lowa’s patented PU Monowrap® construction keeps this boot lightweight, while providing maximum support. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling
- FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
- STABILIZER: Stiff nylon
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty sole unit