Men's Timp 2
As low as $140.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The Altra Timp has long been a fan favorite of the trail community, and with the upgrades made to the Timp 2, that won’t change. The updated model offers an overall trimmed down design with an updated fit for overall better performance, making it an always-ready trail running shoe. The outsole is designed to improve biomechanics and flexibility while the tweaked fit and lacing system work together to provide a better locked-in feel. The added cushioning in the midsole adds comfort at every step and the MaxTrac™ outsole gives you the extra grip you need for any trail or terrain.
|Weight||9.9 oz | 281 g|
|Insole||5 mm Contour Footbed|
|Outsole||MaxTrac™ with TrailClaw™|
|Stack Height||29 mm|
- BALANCED CUSHIONING Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- INNERFLEX™ Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- GAITERTRAP™ Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™ Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™ A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.