Men's Tibet LL
As low as $395.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The LOWA Tibet LL is LOWA's most popular hard-duty backpacking boot, now available with glove leather lining for a comfortable close-to the foot fit. Ideal for carrying heavy (50+ lbs.) packs in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. Tall ankle shaft, breathable with thoughtful design details for long distance comfort, support and stability.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Glove leather lining.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai.
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- 9 inches tall.