Men's Sawtooth II Low B-DRY
As low as $140.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Oboz Sawtooth II Low B-DRY -- Trekking over muddy terrain and the occasional mountain stream requires an extra layer of water protection. Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter to take you the distance, however far that might be.
|Materials||Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile|
|Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane|
|Weight||M9(1/2PR): 17.4 oz./493 grams|
- Their proprietary insole is what they're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.