Men's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini
When you've got lots of miles to cover but only want the minimum between your foot and boot, the PhD® Outdoor Ultra Light Mini is the perfect trail companion. With Smartwool's new Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes, 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a more dialed-in fit, and activity-specific mesh zones for additional breathability, this sock was built for mile after mile of trail.
|Materials||48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Elastane|
|Size||MD: 6-8.5 M | 7-9.5 F|
|LG: 9-11.5 M | 10-12.5 F|
|XL: 12-14.5 M|
- 3.75" overall height
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.