Men's PhD Outdoor Light Mini
An ankle-high powerhouse, the Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Light Mini is made for mileage. Great for long summer treks, Smartwool's lightweight, best-fitting hiking sock combines support, stretch, and recovery. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit. Light cushioning offers impact protection on the road or trail, while the Virtually Seamless™ toe offers more comfort in a trail shoe.
|Materials||69% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 2% Elastane|
|Size||MD: 6-8.5 M | 7-9.5 F|
|LG: 9-11.5 M | 10-12.5 F|
|XL: 12-14.5 M|
- 3.75" overall height
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.