Smartwool Performance Hike Light Cushion Ankle -- Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on Smartwool's Hike Light socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. Featuring Smartwool's top sock technologies, dialed-in fit systems, updated mesh zones, and extended durability zones, Smartwool has upgraded these hiking socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction. Go farther in ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks.
|Materials||56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane|
|Sizing||MD: 6-8.5 M | 7-9.5 F|
|LG: 9-11.5 M | 10-12.5 F|
|XL: 12-14.5 M|
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn