Men's Expedition 6000 Evo RD
As low as $900.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
The LOWA Expedition 6000 Evo RD is a high altitude double boot designed for 6,000 meter peaks. Double construction, with insulation for warmth and reflective technologies to retain heat. TI-Zip closure gaiter for weather protection & durability. High wall rubber rand for durability against rock & gear. Automatic crampon compatible. Unisex sizing.
|Weight||(Men's 9): 5.70 lbs|
- UPPER: Cordura® with full length TI-Zip.
- LINING: Aveolite, DURATHERM®, Alu-coated PE Foam, 200 gram Primaloft® insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX®.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Teton, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated with fleece.
- SHANK: 6mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.