The LOWA Camino GTX is the benchmark for trekking fit and comfort, and an ideal boot for hunting in moderately tough, steep terrain and in inclement weather. Field & Stream (December 2017) says that Caminos “nail all the basics in fit and function, and feature a bunch of extra smart design touches” including the LOWA Flex® lacing system that makes adjustments easy and reduces overall pressure against the foot. Durably waterproof/breathable.
|Weight||3.4 lbs (size 9)|
- UPPERS: 2.2 mm Nubuck leather, soft leather trim at the instep.
- LINING: GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable inner bootie. A LOWA patented design.
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Apptrail Outsole provides increased contact area.
- A self-cleaning tread for excellent grip.
- Pronounced front heel edge for good downhill traction.
- MIDSOLE: PU Midsole provides cushioning and increased walking comfort.
- LOWA X-LACING: Two-zone lacing with locking eyelets deliver optimum heel fit and instep stability.
- Rubber toe and heel caps for durability.
- Carbon effect micro-fiber inserts in the heel for smooth transition to roll-off motion.