Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Cushion-- From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, Darn Tough's "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year Darn Tough hears from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
|Materials||61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex|
|Sizing||MD: 8-9.5 M | 10-11.5 F|
|LG: 10-12 M | 12-14 F|
|XL: 12.5-14.5 M|
- Made in Vermont, U.S.A.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Write Your Own Review